Green Lifestyle extends beyond living in an eco-friendly home.
It's also choosing to be more closely connected to the things you need - your community and your surroundings - living lighter on the land in many ways. Our home brings you an urban life in an intimate setting and brings the outdoors in. You are:
- within 5 minutes of Highway 101, bringing you quickly to the freeway and access to other freeways
- within 5 minutes of mass transit, bringing you to San Francisco, other cities,and shuttles to the San Francisco and Oakland airports
- within 10 minutes of the Ferry – with routes to Angel Island and the Bay
- easy walking distance to Sausalito’s shops, restaurants, markets, hotels, and move theatres
- within minutes to nature – Muir Woods, Golden Gate National Recreation Area, Golden Gate park and the bay
- bike paths, walking paths along the shore and hikes throughout town
Sausalito is a destination filled with places to explore and adventures to be found. You’ll feel like your on a perpetual vacation.
Links to many local events and attractions:
Instead of hoping in your car, save gas and money, use public transit. It’s easy, fast and relaxing. Avoid the stress of traffic, and get work done while you enjoy the ride. It’s green to conserve.
• Marin Airporter - (415) 461-4222 (normal for all text following, brwn for links)
• Marin Door to Door (415) 457-2717
• Golden Gate Transit & Ferry (415) 923-2000
• Blue & Gold Fleet Ferry (415) 773-1188
• Sausalito Taxi (415) 332-2200